Mathematics Tuition Classes
At Happy Tutors Learning Centre, our students are exposed to a wide range of problem solving techniques that are essential to help them tackle Mathematics problems effectively. These includes the understanding of key concepts, how to master problem-solving skills and developing their critical thinking skills. Our tutors will provide individual attention and guidance to each student making sure that they can understand before moving on to the next topic.
For Primary students, our tuition classes are designed to focus on helping students build strong foundational skills in Mathematics. We emphases on develop their problem-solving skills which can help build their confidence in Mathematics. We adopt a wide range of techniques, including games and puzzles, to make learning Mathematics fun and engaging.
For Secondary students, our classes will cover a range of topics including Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Calculus. Classes are designed to help students build on their foundation and develop advanced problem-solving skills. Our weekly lessons include summaries and practice questions tailored to the needs of our students, helping them to revise and reinforce the concepts they have learned in school.
For Junior College students, our classes are designed to help students develop a deeper understanding of Mathematics and apply their knowledge to solve complex problems. Our weekly lecture, tutorial, and practice sessions, as well as well-curated notes and practice questions are aimed at helping students tackle the school exams and the A-Levels.
Primary School and PSLE Math Tuition
It is essential for children to have a good grasp of Math not only to excel in school, but also to carry out daily activities.
In school, Math is a core subject that students cannot avoid. It will also be the basis for other subjects in future, such as the sciences.
Hence, it is critical for children to have a strong foundation in Math from young so that they are well-prepared to handle more complex problems further down the line.
Math tuition classes at Happy Tutors are taught by trained ex-MOE Math teachers and subject specialists with outstanding academic backgrounds in Math.
Our Math tutors instil a love for the subject in your child and provide rigorous practice to build up his/her confidence in Math.
What’s in our Primary School Math Tuition Classes?
- Small group classes to maximise attention and learning effectiveness for each child
- Pace ahead of school to gain confidence and advantage over peers
- Math heuristics to understand and solve problems quickly and accurately
- Rigorous practice through topical revision worksheets and practice papers
- Equip children with structured approach to develop clarity of thought and avoid careless mistakes
- Patient and motivating tutors who will instil confidence in your child and help him/her develop a passion for Math
Enrol today for our Primary Math tuition classes!
Secondary School and O/N Levels Math Tuition
Secondary School Math requires students to have a firm understanding of the concepts and strong problem-solving skills. The pace in school also moves quickly, which makes it difficult for some students to catch up or even excel.
Since Elementary Mathematics (E Math) is a compulsory subject for O/N Levels, students will need a good grade in E Math to apply for their ideal courses in Poly or JC. A good grasp of the concepts here will also be critical for students’ further studies in future.
In Additional Mathematics (A Math), math problems are more rigorous and students have to be familiar with more complex concepts and formulas.
E and A Math tuition classes at Happy Tutors are taught by trained ex-MOE Math teachers and subject specialists with outstanding academic backgrounds in Math, who will help students excel in Math throughout their Sec 1 to Sec 5 years.
What’s in our Secondary School Math Tuition Classes?
- Small group classes for each student to learn at their best pace and effectiveness
- Targeted, rigorous practice through topical revision worksheets and practice papers
- Equip students with structured approach to develop clarity of thought and avoid careless mistakes
- Engaging lessons to dispel any fear or dread for Math and instil a passion for the subject